RoomKeyPMS Update 18.104.22.168 - September 24, 2019
Tweaks and Defects
- In version 22.214.171.124, users we unable to move the login screen dialog box; in version 126.96.36.199, this can now be moved
- Embedded web browser for Profile Match & Merge, Housekeeping Scheduler, and RoomKeyPMS Payments Credit Card Reconciliation has been updated to address browser display bugs
- For properties with Heartland and Merchantlink integrations, when processing transactions => if transaction was declined, it was showing "Approved" on the receipt but was actually Declined in the system. This has been addressed, so that the receipt will now reflect the decline.
- On the Inventory Calendar, when selecting the shortcut drop down for year, the user could only go as far as 2019; in which case, they would have to use the arrows to move one year at a time. The shortcut for jumping to a year, has now been updated to 2034
- When using Advance Search => as long as user stays logged in => RK will save the results of the last search performed => in version 188.8.131.52, the advance search no longer saved the results when re-loading the Advance Search form => in 184.108.40.206 version, RK will once again save that last search results
- When Room Types are inactivated, the Revenue on Reports => Statistics => Segmentation Report, was not being included; report has been fixed to count the historical revenue of inactivated Room Types