- Introduction to the Groups Module
- How to create an Individual Pay Group
- How to create a Group with Billing to a City Ledger Account
- How to Create a Group with Billing to a House Account
- How to Create a Group Reservation for Individual Pickup Reservations
- How to Create a Group Reservation using the Group Rooming List
- How to Copy a Group
- How to Change the Dates on a Group
- How to Increase/Decrease a Block
- How to setup Block to Release Automatically
- Group Blocks with Overbooking Limits Display
- How to Change Group Billing Prior to Check-In
- How to Change Group Billing After Check-In
- How to do a Group Check-In
- How to Check Out a Group with Individual Billing
- How to Check Out a Group with City Ledger Billing
- How to Check-Out a Group with House Account Billing
- How to fix Guest charges that went to a House Account but should have posted to Individual?
- How to fix Guest charges that went to a House Account but should have posted to City Account
- How to fix Guest charges that were charged to the Individual, but should have gone to a City Account
- How to fix Guest charges that went to the Individual, but should have gone to House Account
- How to fix Guest charges that went to a City Account, but should have gone to the Individual
- How to fix Guest charges that went to a House Account, but should have gone to a City Ledger
- How to Cancel a Group
- How to Search for a Cancelled Group
- How to find a Group after it has disappeared from the Group Master
- How to Create House Accounts
- Groups and the eRes Online Booking Engine
- Group Reports
- How to Run the Cancelled Groups Report
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's) About Groups
Dec 18, 2015
If instructed by support team for screenshare please click here
Monday, February 17, 2020 is Family Day in British Columbia. In observation of this holiday, our office will be closed all day.
If you have an emergency situation that is impeding the operation of your hotel, please contact our after-hours emergency support line at 1-800-234-5695, option 3. Please leave a voicemail to have your issue addressed as emails are not monitored during after hours support.
If the matter is a non-emergency, our support team will reach out to you first thing on Tuesday, February 18 when the office reopens for regular support hours 6am – 5pm PST, Monday through Friday.
RoomKey Support Team
Support Line: 1-800-234-5695
Do you have product ideas for RoomKeyPMS? Submit your ideas, and vote on others here.
Download the latest version of RoomKeyPMS