Existing reservations from another PMS may be imported into RoomKeyPMS during the time leading up to the Cutover / Go Live date. For this to take place, the source PMS will need to be capable of a Reservations Export in order to extract the information, preferably in a Microsoft Excel format.
Please speak with your Implementation Specialist or Training Manager for a copy of the Reservations Import template.
The data needs to be in .xls format (MS Excel 97 - 2003). It needs to be remitted to your Implementation Specialist or Training Manager by 5 PM PST the day before import is scheduled.
Instructions for this import include:
- The imports are limited to the number of columns contained in the individual spreadsheets
- Please do not add/remove/rename or move any of the fields
- The imports are done AS IS without warranty -- each reservation must be vetted following the import to ensure accuracy
- Please provide as much information as your system will allow for export
- For legal reasons, we do not import credit card information, so please do not include it
- Do not include any additional headers or breaks within the data. The data must be continuous.
- Instructions are on Sheet1 - your data is to be entered on Sheet2.
- Data entered must conform to the above - that is to say, your data must be perfect or the import will fail. If the import fails, we will advise you on the necessary steps you will need to take to clean your data.
If you have any questions regarding the above, please contact your Implementation Specialist or Training Manager directly.
The following fields are available for import. Bolded fields are Mandatory.
- Address City