City Ledger Reports
The following article reviews the related reports that can be printed for the City Ledger. Most are available from within the City Ledger itself, some are located under the Reports menu of the PMS.
Aged Balance Summary
Located under Operations > City Ledger > Reports > Aged Balance > Summary
This report shows a 30/60/90 day summarized breakdown of money owed on all City Accounts.
Aged Balance Summary
Statement for Selected Account
Located under Operations > City Ledger > Reports > Statement for Selected Account
- This report provides a list of all Open Invoices for the selected City Ledger Account.
- This report can also be accessed directly from the City Ledger Account by selecting the Print Statement button located at the bottom of the City Ledger Account Master screen
City Ledger Transaction Report
Located under Operations > City Ledger > Reports > Invoices
This report displays a list of charges/payments for a selected invoice
NOTE: This option under the Reports menu is only available after you have searched for an invoice. You also have the option to view this report by selecting the Print Invoice button after you have opened an Invoice.
There are two options when viewing a report from the Reports Menu:
- Print Default Invoice – allows you to print a copy of the default invoice that is located in the PMS
- Select Custom Invoice – if you have created a Custom Invoice in the City Ledger, this allows you to select to view your invoice in the customized format (For more information regarding Custom Invoices, please see the corresponding section of this document)
Located under Operations > City Ledger > Reports > Account Listing
This report provides a summarized list of all City Ledger Accounts.
Located under Operations > City Ledger > Reports > Account Detail
This report provides a more detailed listing of all City Ledger Accounts
Daily Balances for City Accounts
This report provides a summary of the daily balances of City Accounts. It shows the Balance In at the start of the day, any Charges or Payments made, and the Balance Out at the time of printing.
Operations > City Ledger > Search button (F3) > Invoice Listing
This report provides a list of all the open invoices for a City Ledger Account for a specific date range.
- To run the Invoice Listing Report, go to Operations > City Ledger and select the Search button at the top of the screen.