How do I create Attendants?
The following article explains how to add a team of Attendants to the Housekeeping roster.
Assigning a Team Member as an Attendant
Once the Housekeeping Team has been added to the PMS (see Creating Your Team), the next step is to set them up as either Attendants or Inspectors. In this step, we review how to add Attendants to the Housekeeping roster. Once all Attendants have been added, they can then be selected as needed to build the daily schedule.
- In the web based version of the PMS, log into the Housekeeping Module, and proceed to the Team page.
- Click the Add Attendant button
- Click into the field under Team Member. Either type the name of the desired Team Member, or scroll through the list of available Team Members
- If you plan to manage your labour by using a Credit or Time system, you can define each Team Member's daily, default capacity under Cleaning Units Per Day. (Note: this number can still be manually adjusted up or down on a daily basis as needs fluctuate. The is done when setting up the current day's team on the Schedule page)
- Click Apply to finish
- Repeat steps as necessary until all Attendants are added
NOTE: When setting up Attendants, the option to assign Cleaning Units Per Day applies to the Attendant role only, and is not available on the Inspector role. The use of Cleaning Units is optional, and does not need to be set.
Reviewing the Team Page
You can review and make changes to the team straight from the Team page. You have the ability to adjust an Attendant's Cleaning Unit Capacity, as well as delete them from the Housekeeping team roster.