How to Filter View of Tasks & Task Lists
The following article reviews how to use the filter function in the My Tasks tab to customize what is being displayed.
Proceed to Operations > Message Center > My Tasks tab. Click the Search button.
The Message Search window provides various filter options:
- Created By – allows you to search for Task created by a specific user
- Created – the option allows you to search for Task created Before, After or On a selected date
Task Options – check this box to access the following search options
Completed Task & Incomplete Tasks
- Check the Complete Tasks option to view completed tasks
- Check the Incomplete Tasks to view incomplete tasks
- Check both Complete Tasks and Incomplete Tasks to view both at the same time
- Due – Check this box and select to view Tasks due Before, After or On a specific date
- Attached to Reservation ID – enter the Res ID of a specific reservation to view the associated Task (NOTE: A Res ID number must be entered, otherwise the error message “is not a valid integer value” will appear.)
- Has Task List – check to view Tasks that have a Task List attached
- Completed Task & Incomplete Tasks
When finished entering search criteria, click Search to see a list of the corresponding Task/Task Lists.