How to Reactivate User
Once a user/clerk has been deactivated in the PMS, it is then possible to reactivate them if needed. The following article explains how to reactivate a user that has previously been deactivated.
Reactivating a User
- To reactivate a user's profile, proceed to the Clerks module via System Configuration > Clerks.
- Check the box next to Show Inactive Users
- Select the user to be reactivated (ensure the black arrow is pointing toward their name in the list)
- Click Modify
- Remove the check in the box next to Deactivate User
- Click Post to save
- Remove the check next to Show Inactive Users to return to the Active Users list. The user should now reappear in the Active list.
TIP: If the user has been inactive for a long period of time, it is advisable to reset their password. For more information on how to change or reset passwords, please see the article How to Change a User's Password in the Clerks Module section of the System Configuration manual.