How to Book a Reservation with Multiple Rates
In this Article we will show how to attach two or more rate plans to one reservation.
The following features are available with RoomKeyPMS [version/build]
- When creating or changing a reservation, select the + button in the Rate column to view a list of available rates
- Select the [...] button to access the Multi Rate Tool
- Select Add Selected Rate
- Within the Add/Edit Rate window, complete the following fields:
- Required: Rate, Start Date, and End Date
- Optional: Color, Override Rate
- Select Ok
Once added, the rate will appear as a line item within the Picked-up Rates section. Additionally, the new rate value and designated color will be reflected within the Rate Calendar.
Select Ok to complete the process of adding multiple rates, and proceed with the reservation noting that the Default Rate will appear within the Rate column and a Multi Rate tag will now be visible
- Locate the applicable reservation and select Change Res.
- Un-check the checkbox within the Book column and access the Multi Rate Tool
- Within the Multi Rate Tool, the following changes can be made:
- Select Add Selected Rate to add a new rate plan
- Select Remove Selected Rate to remove a picked-up rate plan and automatically apply the Default Rate
- Select Ok
The changes will now appear within the Picked-up Rates section; while the original multi rate settings will appear within the Prev Rates section.
Click the checkbox within the Book column and the following Warning message will appear:
Select Yes to confirm, and proceed with completing the reservation changes.