How to Stop Sell a Room Type
The following article reviews how to Stop Sell a specific Room Type on eRes via the Room Inventory module
Stop Selling Room Inventory
- Go to System Configuration > Room Inventory > Stop Sell tab.
- Choose the desired Room Type from the list
- Click Insert
- Enter the start of the Stop Sell in the Date From
- Enter the end of the Stop Sell in the Date To
- Enter the # of Days Out that reservations are permitted
- Click Post to save
- Repeat above steps for any other Room Types that the Stop Sell applies to
In the below example, the Stop Sell period is for 7 days (April 18-25). The # of Days Out means that within that 7 day period, the earliest date a reservation could be made for would be at least two days out from the current date. For example, if a reservation was made on April 20th, the earliest date it could be made for is April 22nd, thus holding the 2 days out policy in effect.