Reports > Reservations > Reservation by Source of Business
This report produces a list of reservations made based on a specific Source of Business. This report also indicates any deposits that were placed on the guestrooms prior to arrival. NOTE: Maximum range for report is 31 days
Once a reservation has been checked in it will no longer appear on this report as this report pulls its information based on the status of the reservation. For rooms to appear on this report their status must be “Reservation”.
This report is Grouped by Source of Business and then sorts by Date In (arrival date) and then by Res ID.
The report includes:
- Res ID
- Room Type
- Rate Code
- Guest Name
- Client Type
- Reservation Date
- Date In (Arrival Date)
- Date Out (Departure Date)
When would I use this report?
- Used to verify the various different types of Sources of Business that have been booked for any given current or future date
- Helps determine if marketing efforts spent in certain areas are returning an investment
- Used to verify that deposits are being taken for appropriate Sources of Business
- Used to help streamline the search for a specific guest reservation