eRes Reservations Report
Reports > Reservations > eRes Reservations
This report shows all reservations made via the eRes Booking Engine based on the date that the reservation was made (Reservation Date). NOTE: Maximum range for report is 31 days. This report prints based on the Date In (arrival date) of the eRes Reservation.
This reports sorts by Reservation Date.
The report includes:
- Guest Name
- Room Type
- Rate Code
- Type (Client Type)
- Reservation Date
- Date In (Arrival Date)
- Date Out (Departure Date)
- Res ID
When would I use this report?
- This report can be used to compare with email confirmations that are received when a guest books a room. A way of double checking that the reservation did indeed enter the PMS.
- To see eRes bookings that are arriving between a certain date range
- To see eRes booking made on a certain date
- For properties that take advance deposits, it can be used to determine when new reservations are made and need deposits taken