Reservations by Client Type
Reports > Reservations > Reservations by Client Type
This report produces a list of reservations that have been made based on a specific Client Type. This report also indicates any deposits that were placed on the guestrooms prior to arrival. NOTE: Maximum range for report is 31 days
Once a reservation has been checked in it will no longer appear on this report, as this report pulls its information based on the status of the reservation. For rooms to appear on this report their status must be “Reservation”.
This report is Grouped by Client Type and then sorts by Date In (arrival date) and then by Res ID.
The report includes:
- Res ID
- Room Type
- Rate Code
- Guest Name
- Source (Source of Business)
- Reservation Date
- Date In (arrival date)
- Date Out (departure date)
When would I use this report?
- Used to verify the various different Client Types that have been booked for any given current or future date
- Used to verify that deposits are being taken for appropriate Client Types
- Used to help streamline the search of a specific guest reservation