Reports > Financial > Journal Entry
The Journal Entry Report can be viewed in 3 different ways:
- Expand Selected Only allows specific General Ledger Accounts to be selected and viewed in an expanded view
- Contract All shows a view of General Ledger Accounts in a contracted view
- Expand All shows a view of all General Ledger Accounts in an expanded view
The report includes:
- General Ledger Account
When would I use this report?
- This report is used by Accounting to see the flow of revenue through the PMS for any selected time period.
- This report is used for the Essential Balancing during the Night Audit. For more information on how, see the article Essential Accounting Balancing (Post Rollover)- *Mandatory Task* in the Night Audit manual.