RoomKeyPMS Payments is a payment solution for independent hotels and chains. In partnership with Fullsteam Payment Processing (FullsteamPay) it supports a wide variety of card present (terminal, Mobile EMV) and card not-present (web, mobile, phone) payments. With an interface connected to RoomKeyPMS, hoteliers can take advantage of the following features:
- Automated Reconciliation
- MerchantTrack Online Portal
For more information about our latest SecurityMetrics PCI Compliance, please see the attached .pdf document below:
This credit card interface requires that all computers at the property, regardless if they will be using the interface to process credit cards or not, MUST be updated to Version 22.214.171.124 or above
Once you have purchased RoomKeyPMS Payments to interface with RoomKeyPMS, the setup process is initialized.
Click below for more information:
The following Pinpad Devices can be used with RoomKeyPMS Payments:
Device Features: Wired Terminal, with Signature Capture
The purpose of this first step is to complete the Fullsteam Payment Processing Application. Once you have purchased RoomKeyPMS Payments Powered By Fullsteam, you will be sent an invitation and you must select the link sent to you via email to begin your application.
To begin your application, you will need the following items:
|Business Information||Owner's Information||Banking Information|
If you need assistance finding your particular link, call (334) 329-6775, option 4 Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST or email the Fullsteam Support Team at [email protected].
The purpose of this step is to schedule your Testing and Installation date with a RoomKeyPMS Interface Specialist. Once your Account has been created with Fullsteam Payment Processing, a RoomKeyPMS Interface Specialist will send an email with the following information:
- Merchant Identifier (MID) - this is a unique number that identifies your new interface connection to Fullsteam Payment Processing, save this number for your records
- Terminal Installation Booking Link - use this link to schedule your Testing & Installation date with a RoomKeyPMS Interface Specialist
- Training Articles - these links direct you to relevant articles on our RoomKeyPMS support website
The purpose of this step is to complete the RoomKeyPMS Payments Powered By Fullsteam Installation and Testing with the RoomKeyPMS Interface Specialist. During the scheduled conference call, the Interface Specialist will complete the following:
- Perform a Token Wipe, but you will be asked to verbally confirm the following first:
- All authorizations for In-House Guests are settled with your existing credit card processor
- All Departure Guests are prepaid/settled with your existing credit card processor
- All Arrivals that require a prepayment at Check-In (such as Expedia Prepaid/Virtual Card) are processed AFTER the testing and installation is completed
- Assist you with Terminal Device Configuration
- Add Terminals to the MerchantTrack portal
- Enable the Online Processing Available checkbox in the RoomKeyPMS Property module
Once these items are completed, the Interface Specialist will send you an email to confirm that the RoomKeyPMS Payments Powered By Fullsteam has been successfully installed and tested - you can now use this interface to process credit card payments and authorizations directly in RoomKeyPMS!
- Does your property require a booking deposit?
- Do you take a reservation prepayment before guests arrive?
- Have you ever had to adjust or refund a credit card payment after guest check-out?
If you answer "YES" to any of the questions above, please review the following article: How to Reverse or Adjust/Refund a Payment that was Processed Using a Previous Payment Processor