The following article explains how to create or add a Travel Agent profile so that it may be attached to bookings, and commissions can be calculated.
Creating a Travel Agent Profile
Proceed to Operations > Travel Agent.
To create a new Travel Agent, click Add.
Fill in the following information:
- Type: Not required. It will auto-populate with "Travel Agent"
- ID/IATA: Enter the Travel Agent's IATA number. The same number must be placed in BOTH fields
- Contact Information: Fill in name of the company/Travel Agency, Contact Person, Address, Telephone, etc…
- Commission (this field is a % amount): Insert the default commission percentage for this Travel Agent (NOTE: if the commission increases or decreases on specific reservations this can be changed as needed in the Travel Agent tab on individual guest reservations)
- Do not require Online Credit Card: This option is used for bookings made via eRes booking engine. please see this article for more information
- Date Created: Automatically populates with the current date
Click Post to save.