The following article outlines how to access credit card processing reports in the MerchantTrack processor portal. Each report can be generated for a select date (or date range) and exported to CSV or PDF file format.
Please note, this function is permission-based; therefore you will need RoomKeyPMS Payments permission 4040, Reporting to proceed.
All computers at the property, regardless if they will be using the interface to process credit cards or not, MUST be updated to Version 220.127.116.11 or above. Please note, this credit card interface is currently available for USA-based clients only.
How to View Reports in the MerchantTrack Processor Portal
- In the MerchantTrack processor portal, select Reports
- On the Reports page, a list of available reports appears, each with a short description
- Select the applicable report and on the Report Parameters page, use the fields provided to customized your report
- Select the Submit button to generate the requested report
- Optional: On the Report page, select the Export to CSV button or Export to PDF button to generate a CSV file or PDF file, respectively
For more information about each report, click the links below to view the MerchantTrack Reporting User Guide:
- Funding Summary Report: Shows the funding information in summary per funding batch and provides links to the Funding Detail Report that shows the contents of the funding batch selected
- Transaction Summary Report: Shows total transaction count and volume per day for each payment method
- Funding by Transaction Report: Shows the transactions that have been funded in the specified date range
- Funding by Line Item Report: Shows the transaction Line Items that have been funded in the specified date range
- Chargeback Summary Report: Shows the count and volume of chargebacks for the given date range
- Chargeback Report: Shows the details of chargebacks for the specified date range
- Chargeback Action Report: Shows the details of chargeback actions for the specified date range
- Transactions Report: Shows all transaction (successful and failed) that occurred during the specified date range
- Merchant Statement: Provides summaries by day and payment method of transactions processed during the month selected plus deposit summaries and listings of the fees, chargebacks, and ACH returns in the deposits during the month selected.
- Merchant Deposit Statement: Provides deposit summaries and listings of the fees, chargebacks, and ACH returns in the deposits during the month selected.