The Tag Manager provides the ability to link Corporate/Wholesale Accounts and Groups together, based on a common company or trait for the purposes of reporting. Essentially, the tag unifies a company's performance statistics across Corporate Accounts, Groups and Wholesalers, reporting on that company's cumulative data from all three areas in the PMS.
The Tag can be used as a filter on both the Statistical and Forecast versions of the Occupancy and Revenue – Transient vs Group Reports.
This article will outline how Tags can be added to Corporate Accounts in the Corporate Module.
Attaching an existing Tag
To attach a Tag to a specific Corporate Account:
- Go to Operations > Corporates
- Select an existing Corporate Account (if the desired account does not exist you will need to create it)
- Click Modify
- Using the Tag Manager drop down, select an existing Tag
Attaching a New Tag
Should a new tag need to be created from the Corporates Module, click on the magnifying glass button next to the Tag box; This is a shortcut into the Tag Manager where the new Tag can be created.
Inside the Tag Manager:
- Click Add to create a new tag.
- Type the Tag into the Tag Name field
- When done, click Post to save it