With reliable and rich guest profile data you’ll get from merging duplicate guest profile records, including historical stay information and combined profile information:
- your team can provide an improved and personalized guest experience.
- you can speed up the reservation, check-in, and checkout process.
- you won’t need to ask the same questions again and again.
- you can ensure the most profitable booking based on guest needs and possible upsell opportunities.
- you can market to the guest more accurately pre-stay and post-stay.
- your whole team will be able to do their jobs more effectively.
If you are a solo property, your team will be able to welcome repeat guests back confidently, knowing their preferences and previous behavior; even if they’ve booked from an OTA or GDS.
If you are part of a chain or otherwise associated groups of properties, you can also choose to share this reliable and rich guest data across associated properties. This means if a guest has stayed at any of other sister properties, you’ll be able to tailor their stay to their known preferences and enhance brand affinity by treating the guest as a known quantity rather than a stranger.