The following article reviews how to use the Message Center to send messages from one user to another.
Proceed to Operations > Message Center. Click New Entry.
Select the following:
- Select the General Message to Selected Users dial
- Select the Clerks the message is to be sent to. To send it to all Clerks, check the box next to All Staff. If Departments have been set up, select the Department(s) to send the message to.
- Enter the Subject and Message into the box below
- Hit the Send button
This screen will show all the users that were sent the message:
- The top shows who created the Task, when it was created and when the last comment was added. It also displays the Total Comments that have been made to the Message.
- Next, there is a list of all the Clerks who have received the message
- Green – indicates that the message has been read
- Orange – indicates that part of the message has been read but not all
- Red – indicates none of the message has been read.
3. The Comments Read column indicates how many of the comments each Clerk has read.