Proceed to Operations > Message Center > Sent Items tab.
Completed Task Lists will appear in Green, all other messages will appear in White.
To view a Sent Item, double click on the item in the list. In this example, this item was a Task and it has been completed (a Task is outlined in Green once completed)
When viewing the Task, any comments that were added will also be viewable. Additional comments can be added at any point by clicking Add Comment at the bottom.
The Message Search box allows searches for specific items based on:
- Created By – allows you to search for Task created by a specific user
- Created – the option allows you to search for Task created Before, After or On a selected date
Task Options – check this box to access the following search options
Completed Task & Incomplete Tasks
- Check the Complete Tasks option to view completed tasks
- Check the Incomplete Tasks to view incomplete tasks
- Check both Complete Tasks and Incomplete Tasks to view both at the same time
- Due – Check this box and select to view Tasks due Before, After or On a specific date
- Attached to Reservation ID – enter the Res ID of a specific reservation to view the associated Task (NOTE: A Res ID number must be entered, otherwise the error message “is not a valid integer value” will appear.)
- Has Task List – check to view Tasks that have a Task List attached
- Completed Task & Incomplete Tasks