Payment Credits can come in the form of a prepayment to an account, or when an account has been overpaid, the remaining funds can be converted to a Payment Credit. The following article explains how to apply Payment Credits to a City Ledger Account.
Fill in the following information:
- Transaction Code – select the transaction code that corresponds with the method of payment
- Reference – auto populates with the description of the transaction code select, additional information may be entered
- Cheque # - in this situation the payment is by cheque, therefore the cheque number has been entered
- Amount – enter the amount of the payment being made
- Select Ok to apply the Account Credit