The following article explains how to view a history of changes made to Yield Management for a specific Room Type and Rate Plan in the PMS.
Viewing Yield Management History
Proceed to Operations > Yield Management.
Choose the appropriate Rate Grouping (Rate Categories or Room Types) of the Yield Management to be viewed.
The History of Changes report will open.
The columns of the report are as follows:
- Date – Date when yielding was setup
- Date From – Date yielding begins
- Date To – Date yielding ends
- Direction – notes if the yielding is ascending or descending
- Is Amount – if dollar amount this column will say “Yes”, if percentage it will say “No”
- Max Value – Max value yielding can go to if direction is “Ascending”
- User – the user who setup the Yielding
- Last Column (with Blank header) – the yielding that was setup. (26, 50, 10) means 26% occupancy to 50% occupancy to increase/decrease by 10 (% or $)