The following article explains how to view a history of changes made to Yield Management for a specific Room Type and Rate Plan in the PMS.
Viewing Yield Management History
Proceed to Operations > Yield Management.
Choose the appropriate Rate Grouping (Rate Categories or Room Types) of the Yield Management to be viewed.
- Select the “+” sign next to the appropriate Rate Category (or Room Type) and select the desired Rate to view (ensure the black arrow is pointing towards the correct Rate)
- Click the History of Changes button
The History of Changes report will open.
The columns of the report are as follows:
- Date – Date when yielding was setup
- Date From – Date yielding begins
- Date To – Date yielding ends
- Direction – notes if the yielding is ascending or descending
- Is Amount – if dollar amount this column will say “Yes”, if percentage it will say “No”
- Max Value – Max value yielding can go to if direction is “Ascending”
- User – the user who setup the Yielding
- Last Column (with Blank header) – the yielding that was setup. (26, 50, 10) means 26% occupancy to 50% occupancy to increase/decrease by 10 (% or $)