The following article reviews how to attach a Tag to a Corporate Account using the Groups module (as opposed to the Tag Manager).
To attach a Tag to a specific Group, proceed to Operations > Groups.
- Click New to create a new Group
- Click Open to open an existing Group
- Under the 1. Primary tab, proceed to the Contact & Billing Info tab
- Use the Tag drop down menu to select an existing Tag
After selecting the Tag, click Post in the lower right-hand corner.
Creating a New Tag
If the desired tag does not appear in the list, and a new Tag needs to be created, click on the binoculars icon to next to the Tag box. This will open the Tag Manager, where a new tag can be created.
To add a new Tag:
- Click Add
- Enter the Tag Name
- Click Post
When done, close out of the Tag Manager, and return to the Group Module.
- Click on the Tag drop down menu, and select the newly created Tag
- Click Post to save