The following is a list of reports that are related to the Client Type Module.
Reservations by Client Type
Reports > Reservations > Reservations by Client Type
- This report produces a list of reservations that have been made based on a specific Client Type. This report also indicates any deposits that were placed on the guestrooms prior to arrival. NOTE: Maximum range for report is 31 days
- Once a reservation has been checked in it will no longer appear on this report, as this report pulls information based on the status of the reservation. For rooms to appear on this report their status must be Reservation.
- This report is grouped by Client Type and then sorts by Date In (arrival date), then by Res ID.
Checked out By Client Type
Reports > Statistics > Checked out by Client Type
- This report produces a breakdown of the reservations booked by Client Type. Report groups by Client Type and then sorts by Res ID.
Room Nights & ADR by Client Type
Reports > Statistics > Room Nights & ADR by Client Type
- This report shows a breakdown of the room nights and average daily rate produced by individual Client Types. Report sorts alphabetically by Client Type.
- This report identifies the room nights, revenue & ADR produced for all of the different Client Types, and can be run for a selected date.
Room Nights & ADR by Client Type (Date Range)
Reports > Statistics > Room Nights & ADR by Client Type (Date Range)
- This report shows a per-day breakdown of Reservations, Room Nights, Room Revenue and Average Daily Rate by Client Type. It can be run for a selected Date Range, with the maximum range of 31 days.
Room Nights & ADR by Client Type Grouping
Reports > Statistics > Room Nights & ADR by Client Type Grouping
- If multiple Client Types have been grouped together using the Client Type Grouping feature in the Client Type module, this report will show the breakdown of the room nights and average daily rate produced by all Client Types within the Grouping. This report sorts alphabetically by Client Type Grouping name, and will only include data from Client Types that have been grouped.