Custom Fields are used to collect additional guest information. Once created, these fields will be available to use when creating a new reservation or editing an existing reservation. These fields will also appear in the Guest Profile module when creating a new guest profile or editing an existing guest profile.
Because Custom Fields are part of a Guest Profile, these fields will appear on a Guest Profile Export and can also be used when creating custom reports in the Report Wizard, such as the Report Example 8: Custom Fields Report. Custom Fields are exclusively used for guest profiles and cannot be generated for Corporate Accounts, Wholesaler Accounts, etc.
Click below for more information:
To Access the Set Custom Guest Fields Module
- In the System Configuration menu, select Setup Custom Fields
The following features appear in the Setup Custom Fields Module:
- Main Screen: displays a list of all custom fields with their assigned sort order
- Function Buttons: allow the user to Add one or more custom fields and Post or Cancel any changes made
In the Setup Custom Fields Module
- Select the Add button
- Enter the Custom Field Name and Sort Order (optional) into the field provided
- Select the Post button to save this change and close the module
Repeat Steps 1 & 2 to add multiple new custom fields, then use Step 3 to save them all at once.