RoomKeyPMS Has A New Look and Feel
A few months ago, we had planned to release our brand new Version 10 in celebration of RoomKeyPMS's 20th anniversary. Then COVID-19 happened and rattled our worlds.
But this didn't stop our hard-working team of developers and designers, and we are very excited to announce the launch of our new look to our properties!
This new release has an evolved look and feel of RoomKeyPMS which aligns our software with larger screen sizes and modern usability standards. This move represents the ongoing development progress which started in 2019 with the roll out of our latest technology platform. This foundation will allow us to improve the usability and flow next.
InHouse Reservations - Rate and Inventory History
When modifying an InHouse Reservation, the system automatically loads all past and future data for the stay; when a guest is a long term stay, this can cause a time out error for the clerk. In the new version, only the future data will be loaded, so as to save on loading time; if the property does need to see historical data, there is the option to view History. For more Information on this InHouse Reservation enhancement - CLICK HERE
Packages in Multi-Rate Area
In the system, there are two different types of Packages: Package and Inclusion. An Inclusion Package is designed to be quoted as a per day price; whereas a Package Package is designed to be quoted as a total price, for the total nights of the Package. In this release, we have improved the Multi-Rate area display, to make it easier, when making a Multi-Rate Reservation. For more information on this change to Packages in the Multi-Rate area – CLICK HERE
- On TravelClick iHotelier Interface, the Marketing OptIn information will now be included in the reservation messages flowing into RoomKeyPMS. For channels that don't provide OptIn option (Expedia, Booking.com, etc.), the OptIn will respect the properties default OptIn settings
- In Operations => Guest Profile, when using the Guest Search, the results were not showing in alphabetical order
- When using New Res Add-on, the "Guarantee to Credit Card" message was not flowing over to copied reservation
- Optimizations were completed in Rate Adjustment History in Rate Wizard to help reduce Time Outs when searching
- When using a Package Package in the MultiRate area, the second night's charge was posting incorrectly => the Room Charge on the second night would match the full package price from night one
- In Rate Wizard, if a Rate Plan had no Market Segment attached, the user will see the Default Market Segment on the Rate Edit screen => will now show blank so that the property can properly assign the correct Market Segment